Next Launcher 3D play.google.com.nextlauncher
At the end of 2012, we have a surprise for you! Next Launcher, designed by GO Dev Team, is officially released now!
Next Launcher is a new launcher application which is full of glorious 3D elements and dynamic effects. Fancy 3D visual elements, gorgeous transition effects and humanized gestures bring you a unique and splendid operation experience and visual enjoyment.
- Various operation for icons: icons support rotation, reset, select, align and so on. Operation is easy and fantastic.
- Unlimited screen layout: placing icons or widgets randomly which forms your own home screen.
- Stereoscopic screen preview: lots of screen display effects, dazzling animation of screen switching about adding or deleting screen.
- Quick screen management: adding different kinds of elements in screen edit including application icons, folders and widgets. It’ll support changing wallpapers and themes soon.
- Rotatable dock: inverting upward or downward the Dock can quickly switch among home screen, screen edit and screen preview.
- Powerful app drawer: icons can be arranged by names or by time, and folders can be created by overlaying icons. Batch mode and operation of adding apps to screen are also available.
- Beautiful scrolling effects: a variety of app drawer scrolling effects that provide a distinctive screen switching experience.
- Fancy 3D widgets: 3D widgets that are based on Next Launcher are coming soon!
- Please make sure your device has installed Google Play.
- Phone performance:Android 2.3.3 and up; Dual-core models is better.
- Suggestion:Watch the video of Next Launcher first, to know about the cool operation of the product.
- Notice: We suggest users which use Galaxy Nexus don't remove the Menu icon.
- (Fixed) “Border effects” may not be working in some devices
- (Fixed) The crash for Whatsapp shortcut
- (New) Borders for homescreen transition effects (Click 'Next key' -> click 'Effects border’. Try different effects to find your favourite one.)
- (Improved) Dock supports maximum 7 rows
- (Improved) The hierarchy of preferences
- (Improved) More Next shortcuts (Click the menu button -> Add -> Next shortcut)
- (Fixed) Some FC bugs